Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come visit this ethnographic museum! You will understand the physical evolution of the region from the Ice Age and will discover many animals of the endangered local fauna.
At the heart of the Little Venice district, in a beautiful historic building, the Colmar Museum of Natural History and Ethnography presents rich collections of regional and exotic naturalized animals, the geology of the planet with precious minerals. extraordinary fossils of prehistoric animals found in the region, rare ethnographic objects of the Marquesas Islands, China, Latin America, Africa and an important collection of ancient Egypt (mummies, Coptic fabrics ...), the only visible in Alsace. Compulsory health pass.
- Altitude : 194m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 7
- Special offers : 3 € (Carte Ircos et CE+jeune)
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Other special offers : 3 € (senior citizens, handicapped and unemployed persons)
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols