" How about a return to your childhood? Come and visit the Toy Museum with a collection of toys from the 19th century to today. You’ll discover all the toys of your youth! "
Here's a place that will put young and old alike in agreement: located in the heart of Colmar town centre, the Musée du Jouet presents, a collection of toys, from the 19th century to the present day.Take a themed tour and discover or rediscover the toys that marked your childhood. From antique bears and the first Barbies to video games, Playmobil, scale models, robots and toy trains, the toys and games on display come from all over the world and belong to different generations of children. A curiosity of the museum, a network of trains stretches across the entire second floor! Large-format board games, automata and video consoles, the museum visit is lively and fun. Toys are a fascinating and educational object of study. The museum takes you into the great history of toys and games! Visit the museum's social networks for more information on guided tours and workshops!
- Altitude : 194m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1km
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 8
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 5
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Other special offers : Gratuit pour les détenteurs de la carte Culture
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Comments on disabled access : Fully accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.