Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
How about a return to your childhood? Come and visit the Toy Museum with a collection of toys from the 19th century to today. You’ll discover all the toys of your youth!
The Toy Museum ‘Musée du Jouet’ welcomes young and old in the heart of Colmar’s city-centre.
The museum presents a collection of toys from the 19th century to today. Throughout a theme-oriented visit, you’ll discover all these toys which marked your childhood. Old teddy-bears to the first Barbie dolls to video games, Playmobil, miniatures, robots or little trains.The major museum attraction is a train network which runs over the entire second floor!
Large-size board games, puppet shows, automatons and video game consoles… you’ll enjoy this lively and fun museum visit! Toys are enthralling and instructive research objects. This museum lures you into the extensive history of toys and games! Compulsory health pass.
- Altitude : 194m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 8
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 5
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Other special offers : Gratuit pour les détenteurs de la carte Culture
- Prices for children :
- Under 8 years: free Reduced rate / Group / “Family” price * Admission: 4,60 € From 8 to 15 years old: 2,30 €
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Comments on disabled access : Fully accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available