" This unique site is a delight for contemporary art enthusiasts, with beautiful interior and exterior exhibitions on the theme of water. "
Partly set up in the disused workshop of the former thermal sources, this centre for contemporary arts is a place for art expression dedicated to the theme of water. Three big indoors and outdoors exhibitions take place every year on more than 2 000m², with an auditorium, a cafeteria and a library.
- Altitude : 550m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 8€
- Child rate : 4€
- Price advantages :
- Discounts for children : Free for children under 12
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Prices for children :
- Gratuit pour les enfants de moins de 12 ans.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Picnic room
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public