3 kilometres from Marlenheim, the official start of the Alsace Wine Route, Nicole and Joseph Vierling work their land with passion and respect for nature. They vinify the wines in a well-informed manner to bring out the aromas and fruitiness of the different grape varieties that are specific to Alsace wines.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 185m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers home delivery