At the heart of the vineyard, the hotel “Auberge Alsacienne” invites you to discover his restaurant “Le 12”.
In a beautiful traditional and shining room, our cook chef will surprise your papillae by highlighting our local products in a modern plate, without forgetting to propose you our recipes cooked in all their tradition.
The restaurant is open from Tuesday dinner to Sunday Lunch. We also welcome you every Tuesday lunch from July to September included.
A terrace is available for lunch and dinner when weather permits.
To avoid disappointment, remember to book your table!
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : yes
- Restaurant prices (in €) :
- Min. menu : 20
- Min. menu of the day : 27
- Min. dish of the day : 12,50
- Max. children's menu : 10
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of food : semi-gastronomic, Traditional
- Specialities : Alsatian, Baeckeoffe, sauerkraut , Cuisine française, Cheese, Plat végétalien, Gluten-free
- Practical restaurant service : Dish of the day, Continental breakfast, Buffet breakfast, Snacks, Group reception, Staff can provide advice about Alsatian wines
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Children's reception
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 45
- Total number of covers in the dining room : 45
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace, Air conditioning, Bar
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Baby's bottle warmer, Children's changing area , Colouring books and littlel games, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat, Table set for drawing, Baby changing table/mat
- Accommodation on site : Yes
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 45 pers