Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
At the heart of the vineyard, the hotel “Auberge Alsacienne” invites you to discover his restaurant “Le 12”.
In a beautiful traditional and shining room, our cook chef will surprise your papillae by highlighting our local products in a modern plate, without forgetting to propose you our recipes cooked in all their tradition.
The restaurant is open from Tuesday dinner to Sunday Lunch. We also welcome you every Tuesday lunch from July to September included.
A terrace is available for lunch and dinner when weather permits.
To avoid disappointment, remember to book your table!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Restaurant prices (in €) :
- Min. menu : 20
- Max. menu : 38,50
- Min. menu of the day : 20
- Min. dish of the day : 12,50
- Max. children's menu : 9
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of food : semi-gastronomic, Traditional
- Specialities : Alsatian
- Practical restaurant service : Lunch buffet, Group reception
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Children's reception, Borne de recharge pour voitures électriques
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 60
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 60
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace, Air conditioning
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Baby's bottle warmer, Colouring books and littlel games, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat, Baby changing table/mat
- Accommodation on site : Yes
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service, Room service (breakfast, meals …), NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Temporary maximum capacity : 45 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available