Conveniently located for holidays in Eguisheim, this holiday home offers 3-star accommodation to visitors to Alsace. Boasting 38 sqm of space in total, it can accommodate a maximum of two people.
The house is situated on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, on a vineyard in Eguisheim along Alsace's renowned Wine Route. The village won four flowers in the "France in Bloom" competition, and also received recognition as one of France's most beautiful villages.
The holiday home has all mod cons, including a coffee machine, a fridge and a microwave in the kitchenette, while elsewhere there is a communal tumble dryer, a communal washing machine and an iron. Additionally, there is a TV.
Accepted modes of payment include bank transfer, cash, "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) and cheque. English and German are spoken by the house's proprietors, in addition to French. Colmar train station is 7 km away, and the public car park may be a plus point for those planning to drive.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 7km
- Location : In the town/village centre, Piedmont (vineyards)
- Altitude : 210m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 497€
- Payment method : Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Internet connection : Wi-fi for a fee
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets for hire, Household linen for hire
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fitted kitchen area, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Iron, Shared washing machine, Communal clothes dryer, TV in every room
- Sanitary equipment :
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 4
- Number of rooms : 1
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- en nombre de convertibles 2 pers : 1
- Surface area : 38 m2
- Registration number : 68-078/099/20-3/2