Headquarters of the largest wine cellar in Alsace, dating from 1902.
Self-guided tour, with a hands-on exhibit.
Tasting of Wines, Crémants and Brandies (free for individuals).
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended