The house Léon Beyer in Eguisheim is one of the the oldest winehouse in Alsace, transmitted from father to son since 1580.
Leon Beyer produces dry, premium quality wines, that are savoured and appreciated all over the world.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 1
- Maxi : 12
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : Mask provided, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended