Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
A family estate devoted since many generations to the cultivation of the vine, we will be glad to welcome you in our cosy cellar. During a commented tasting session, adapted to your wishes, we will help you discover the richness of our terroirs.
On Whit Sunday and Whit Monday we organise a Pique-nique chez le Vigneron Indépendant® at the estate. These convivial days are open to all lovers of good wines and authenticity, subject to prior booking.
For an oenotouristic stay in the heart of the Alsatian vineyard, we welcome you in our three gîtes classified 3 clés Clévacances".
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20