The Maison Léon Baur, founded in 1738, is a 10 hectare family wine-growing estate that has been passed down from father to son for 9 generations and is now owned by the Jean-Louis Baur family. The estate is composed of 3 Grands Crus, Eichberg, Pfersigberg and Kaefferkopf.
- Cellar visit and commented tasting every Wednesday and Friday at 4pm from April to August. On registration, free of charge.
- Open 7 days a week, including public holidays.
- Online shop
- Children's area
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Cellar visit
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.