In Eguisheim since 1580, the Domaine Emile Beyer has preserved family know-how for 14 generations. Christian and Valérie Beyer now manage this 17 hectares estate, half of which is located on the Grands Crus and Lieux-dits hillsides.
The soil is a living environment and a source of energy for the vines. By taking care of our terroirs, we promote the balance of the vine and preserve the subtility and unique character of our wines.
The estate received the "Coup de Coeur" in the "Guide des meilleurs vins de France" for the 2018 edition.
Wine tasting. Tasting rates on request.
For groups, please contact the house directly.
Reservations are required at weekends and on public holidays.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Gewurtztraminer, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Reservation required : Booking necessary
- Services offered : Paid tasting for groups, Cellar visit
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 15
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.