"Our family farm of almost 8 hectares is located in the heart of the Alsace Wine Route, 15 minutes from Colmar and 5 minutes from Eguisheim, classified as "one of the most beautiful villages in France". As winegrowers, we are currently in organic conversion. During your visit, we will be happy to welcome you in our 18th century tasting cellar where you can discover the 7 Alsatian grape varieties as well as Crémants, Grands, Crus, Vendanges Tardives and many others. "
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Cellar visit, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Local tourist information, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.