Our wine estate is above all a family adventure. We are the 3rd generation to continue the farming of the vines and the production of the estate's wines.
It's with real pleasure that we receive you at the estate for a tasting of our wines and Crémants d'Alsace during a moment of sharing and discovery.
We also have the pleasure to meet you regularly for deliveries to private customers or during wine fairs.
In 2010, after some tests in the vines and a serious reflection, we decided to turn our vineyard to Organic Farming. This method of cultivation seems essential to us, in line with our way of life, and leaving its place to nature.
The vine and the grapes are the object of all our attention in order to make wines in harmony with their terroir.
Our Varietal wines, Grands Crus, Vendanges Tardives and Crémant d'Alsace, sublimate the nature of the grape and are the perfect accompaniment to all your festive moments.
If you wish to discover Alsace, stay in our gites and guest rooms, the Relais du Vigneron.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Late Harvest
- Altitude : 210m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Services offered : free tasting
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, alsacian, English
- Practical services : Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Borne de recharge pour voitures électriques
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.