The Kuentz-Bas Estate has been producing authentic wines, brilliantly fresh, and vinified according to simple and natural methods. Each Kuentz-Bas wine will either reveal the true identity of the grape variety and/or the expression of the terroir. Choosing a biodynamic viticultural approach has become a major step forward in our quest for excellence.
A single taste will help you understand how our winemaking philosophy is making our wines strikingly different !
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Visite de cave
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 35
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 10 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available