" Built after a princess was miraculously healed, this chapel is brimming with secrets! An exceptional panoramic view over the entire Alsace Plain awaits you! "
Situated between Pfaffenheim and Gueberschwihr, this chapel was founded in the 15th century and dedicate to the Blessed Virgin. Place of pilgrimage since 1483. Beautiful all-round view over the region.
- Altitude : 300m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Food for groups, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Point d’eau (eau potable), Picnic room