The Clos Saint-Landelin vineyard, owned by the Muré family, is located in Rouffach in the South of Alsace. Benefiting from a hot and dry climate, this 15 hectare limestone hillside, facing south, produces wines that combine power and finesse of fruits aromas. The work in the vineyard is done by traditional ploughing and organic farming, reflecting respect for the terroir. The other wines of the house, come all from vineyards close to Rouffach and offer a complete range of grape varieties from Riesling to Pinot Noir. The work in the cellar is minimalist and also close to the terroir: fermentation using indigenous yeasts and maturing the wines on lees.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AOC Côtes de Rouffach, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 12
- Maxi : 25
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.