The Humbrecht family has been winemaker from father to son since 1620. All of our seven grape varieties looks like an ocean of vines, our locality is a privileged territory for noble and renowned wines. As the guardian of a centuries-old tradition, we try to produce our wines in an authentic and traditional way. Cooking recipes and themed evenings with cellar visits, tastings and tartes flambées for groups on reservation.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Visite de cave, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Danish
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 4 pers