The history of the Weck family begins in 1696. Ten generations of passionate and dedicated winegrowers have succeeded one another in the quest for perfection. We are happy to welcome you, to share a convivial moment and discover the treasures of our cellar.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tourist grape harvests, Cellar visit
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Spanish
- Practical services : Group reception, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.