Wine... is always a miracle! The Alsatian sub-soil is a geological kaleidoscope almost unique in the world. It's in the heart of the Alsatian vineyard, in Pfaffenheim, on the sunny hillsides with their constantly changing colours, that your winegrower begins his work that leads him from the vine to the cellar.
The wine, fruit of our work, is more than an element of conviviality, it' s a part of those little joys that make for great happiness, often present in those moments when one makes peace with life, when one is reconciled with a world gone mad ! The influence of the grape variety and the year on the type of wine is essential in Alsace. The genius of the wine lies in the grape variety and in the exciting and meticulous attention to details of your winegrower: floral aromas, exotic fruit notes, notes of candied fruit, all this complexity of aromas is found in our wines. While there is no absolute truth to the pairing of food and wine, you will always find an Alsace wine for every taste, matching your appetizers, regional or gastronomic cuisine.
During your next visit or during a stay in one of our gîtes, we will be delighted to show you our cellar and explain the entire wine-making process, from pressing the grapes to bottling. Don't forget that a winegrower who tells you about his wine will never get you drunk" ! Our passion, ""great wines"", we hope to share it with you again this year".
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 5
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.