Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
"We offer you a very friendly welcome in our tasting cellar and an original guided tour of our cellars with a mystical and mythological theme.
Free tasting without appointment for individuals. Tasting with appointment for groups of over 7 people, visit and tasting of 6 wines at 12 €/pers.
" One Day's Harvest ". This formula gives you the opportunity to take part in the harvest on a day of your choice. Three weekends are offered in September and/or October, with a meal in the vineyard and a visit to the cellars at 35 €/pers.
Since 2018: electrically assisted mountain bike tours in the vineyards with GPS, stopping at key points in the vineyard. Technical, historical, cultural and...fun information about the estate, the wine growing and the region thanks to an audioguide.
We will hire 6 to 8 bikes per day from 15 March to 21 December. (except Sundays and public holidays).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us by telephone on 03 89 78 52 21.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Tasting courses or introductions, Tourist grape harvests
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information