What can we tell you about our Alsatian wines? Great wines with a tradition that has been handed down from father to son since 1559. Wines, vinified with the greatest respect for ancestral methods, wines matured by our attentive care, wines honoured with numerous distinctions, citations, medals which make us proud and will of course also make yours. On your next visit in Alsace, come and taste the friendship glass and visit our cellar in a past steeped in history... The Domaine du Mittelburg is rich in the remains of its former castle and its 16th century cellar...
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Cellar visit
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 60
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.