Known since the earliest times, already in the 6th and 7th century. The chronicle of the 11th century tells us about markets in St. Bollen, where later a chapel dedicated to St. Apolline served as a pilgrimage and as a parish church for the neighbouring communities (1576).
The Clos Sainte-Apolline Bollenberg produces a great wine with a reputation established for many years in Alsace.
This success is due in part to the limestone soil of the Bollenberg and the Mediterranean-type micro-climate. Together, they give the wine of this stony terroir a specific bouquet. But it is also due to the expertise of the men and the quality of our cellars. They provide this wine the necessary care and the ideal storage temperature.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee , Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 150
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.