Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Our 8-hectare family estate and our modern cellars are nestled in the middle of the vineyards.
After 7 generations of winegrowers, Muriel has been bringing a feminine touch since 1996, accompanying the vine on its way to reveal its true nature.
We invite you to discover our very aromatic wines, not necessarily feminine, sincere and without artifice, "well in their skin", digestible.
Committed for a long time to respecting the soil, flora and fauna, our conviction is that a healthy soil allows us to produce good wines.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 5€
- Child rate : 0€
- Group rate : 10€
- Groups : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tourist grape harvests, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 6
- Maxi : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 10 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available