Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Our domain is located in Marlenheim, in an old mill built on the island of the Thomann's Muehle. With advance notice, a visit of the vineyard can be arranged, as well as a guided tour of the domain and wine tasting.
Opening hours : every day 10am to 12am and 1:30m to 6pm.
Closed week 4.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 180m
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tourist grape harvests, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Spanish
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Local tourist information, Point d’eau (eau potable)
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 60