Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
In the Heart of Alsace, at the bottom of the Mont Sainte-Odile, in Ottrott famous for its red wine, you discover your domain : Fritz-Schmitt. Wine-grower-owner, famous for our Red wine "ROUGE D'OTTROTT" , we propose several other different types of wines : Sylvaner, Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Tokay Pinot Gris, Muscat ainsi que le Crémant d'Alsace.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Rouge d'Ottrott AOC
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tasting courses or introductions, Tourist grape harvests, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Ouvert au public
- Protective measures : le prestataire déclare respecter les protocoles sanitaires, Gel hydroalcoolique à disposition