Winegrowers from father to son since 1830, Jean-Charles and Stéphane Vonville perpetuate the tradition by proudly producing the speciality of the village: the red wine of Ottrott. They are happy to welcome you in their cellar to taste their best wines.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Rouge d'Ottrott AOC , Bouquet de senteur
- Prices :
- Group rate : 6€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols