" Cross the threshold of Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle and immerse yourself in the universe of the Middle Ages. It’s the only medieval castle in Alsace that has been fully restored. A unique site that’s not to be missed! "
To walk through the gates of Haut-Koenigsbourg castle is to plunge into the world of the Middle Ages.
And by visiting the castle freely and discovering the route at your own pace, you will fully enjoy the monument, its riches and its details. A privileged visit to this impressive fortress!
Online ticket purchases at https://tickets.haut-koenigsbourg.fr are recommended during peak periods.
- Altitude : 757m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 12km
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 9€
- Child rate : 5€
- Group rate : 7€
- Groups : 2€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20
- Other special offers : Free entrance for all visitors on the 1st Sunday of the month from November to March and during the “European Heritage Days” (3rd week-end of September).
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Comments on disabled access : In the current sanitary context and with the introduction of a one-way tour, the castle is unfortunately not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Equipment required : Walking shoes, Warm clothes , Wet weather clothing
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Restaurant, Food for groups, Catering for groups
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Local tourist information, Shuttle service, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 50
- Equipement et services vélos : Parking ou arceaux à vélos
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.