" Look to the skies and admire the beautiful birds of prey with the stunning ruins of the fortified castle as a backdrop. "
In the heart of the ruins of the castle of Kintzheim (Bas-Rhin), the Volerie des Aigles invites you to come and see eagles, vultures, black kites, falcons, buzzards, owls... from all continents.
The first Volerie created in France in 1968, its aim is to rehabilitate the image of birds of prey for the general public. More than a commented flight presentation, the Volerie des Aigles raises awareness of the biodiversity and conservation of birds of prey. In 1979, it created the first breeding centre in France, which breeds different species of birds of prey each year in order to guarantee their preservation. It supports various conservation associations by setting up awareness-raising activities and participates in the reintroduction of certain species into their environment.
The Volerie des Aigles offers a flight presentation of about 40 minutes several times a day depending on the season. For more information, go to www.voleriedesagiles.com
- Altitude : 200m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 6
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 11€
- Child rate : 7€
- Group rate : 8,50€
- Groups : 5,50€
- Etudiant : 9,50€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : under 5 years old
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks, Yes, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Shuttle service, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.