Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Situated in the center of the medieval city Mutzig, twenty kilometers from Strasbourg. Many places of interest are nearby: the Mount saint-Odile, the fort of Mutzig and the castle of Haut-Koenigsbourg.
Studio is attached to an independent house. It is equipped for two people and a child including a double bed, a cupboard, a sofa, a desk and chairs, TV-DVD, bathroom and WC. The kitchen contains microwave oven, a kettle, a coffeepot, a refrigerator and kitchen utensils.
A washing machine is at disposal on request. Beds are made up at arrival.
A second studio is available.
A glass Crémant is offered on arrival by the owner with fresh drinks.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,5
- Location : In the town/village centre
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 290€
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : English
- Convenient service : Sheets for hire, Household linen for hire, Free sponge towels, Local tourist information, End of stay cleaning included
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fitted kitchen area, Microwave, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Iron, Washing machine, TV in every room, Hairdrier
- Recreational equip. for kids : Children's books, Game/toy case
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Shared barbecue grill, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- Number of rooms : 1
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 1
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols