Situated in the center of the medieval city Mutzig, twenty kilometers from Strasbourg. Many places of interest are nearby: the Mount saint-Odile, the fort of Mutzig and the castle of Haut-Koenigsbourg.
Studio is attached to an independent house. It is equipped for two people and a child including a double bed, a cupboard, a sofa, a desk and chairs, TV-DVD, bathroom and WC. The kitchen contains microwave oven, a kettle, a coffeepot, a refrigerator and kitchen utensils.
A washing machine is at disposal on demand. Beds are made up at arrival.
A second studio is available.
A glass Crémant is offered on arrival by the owner with fresh drinks.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,5
- Location : In the town/village centre, Piedmont (vineyards)
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 340€
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, English, Italian
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Bathroom linen, Beds made on arrival, Free sponge towels, Local tourist information, End of stay cleaning included, Borne de recharge pour voitures électriques
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fitted kitchen area, Microwave, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Iron, Communal clothes dryer, TV in every room, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Cot
- Recreational equip. for kids : Swing, Children's books, Game/toy case
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Shared barbecue grill, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 1
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 2
- Surface area : 23 m2