" Are you fascinated with contemporary art? FRAC Alsace in Sélestat is sure to pique your interest. An atypical site with a stunning view of the old town and an original and stimulating visit. "
The FRAC Alsace contributes to the support and development of contemporary creation. It has a collection of more than 1000 works from 1954 to the present day representing more than 650 artists.
It organises exhibitions and offers visits, workshops for children and families as well as events linked to the programme.
For the past 20 years, the FRAC Alsace garden has also hosted long-term artistic projects. In 2021, the Swiss artists Gerda Steiner & Jörg Lenzlinger have been invited to create Schatz & Jardin which will end in 2031.
- Altitude : 174m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1,1km
- Comments on disabled access : Wheelchair accessible.
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Equipement et services vélos : Parking ou arceaux à vélos