Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Are you fascinated with contemporary art? FRAC Alsace in Sélestat is sure to pique your interest. An atypical site with a stunning view of the old town and an original and stimulating visit.
Created in the same way as the other FRACs (Fonds Régionaux d'Art Contemporain) in each of the French regions, the FRAC Alsace aims to build and disseminate a collection of contemporary works of art, to programme and organise temporary exhibitions, meetings/conferences, editions and to organise awareness-raising and training activities for various audiences (schools, students, adults, companies). More generally, it works on everything that promotes contemporary creation.
- Altitude : 174m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1,1
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, No vaccination pass required
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available