" Experience the magic of Christmas in the city where the Christmas tree was born... "
Sélestat dresses up in its festive clothes and invites you to experience moments of sharing and conviviality during the whole Advent period! Christmas and its famous tree will be honored through exhibitions, concerts, guided tours, chalets, illuminations or even the tradition of St Nicolas... The general theme of this year will be "childhood memories", something to delight young and old... Launch of the festivities on Sunday, November 26 at 5pm in Square Ehm.
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : Free access, some activities with a fee
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Traditional feast
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : City center
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars, Paid parking for cars, Less than 200 m from a free public car park, Less than 200 m from a paying public car park, Paid parking for camper vans
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.