" The city bathed in light offers its Christmas market in a magical setting. "
Riquewihr, which has been able to combine the quality of its architecture with that of its surprisingly preserved heritage for centuries, is an essential stopover for discovering Alsace. At Christmas time, the city floods with light and offers a traditional Christmas market in a magical setting combining the Christmas spirit with everything that makes Alsace so charming: Streets adorned with sparkling decorations, illuminated façades and monuments, shops of the Christmas market come to life.... this joyful effervescence recalls the world of childhood, full of memories and emotion...
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Prices : Free of charge
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Markets on fixed dates (regional, summer or other markets)
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : In the historic city center
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Paid parking for cars, Paid parking for camper vans, Coach parking