" For 15 generations and more than 4 centuries, the Adam family has been offering you quality wines, the result of passionate work. Visit the cellars, where century-old wooden tuns take pride of place. "
The vineyard ADAM Jean Baptiste is situated on the Alsatian Wine Road in the village of Ammerschwihr. The house has been founded in 1614 and since that time 14 generations of winegrowers succeeded.
Centenarian big tuns are highlights in our cellars. Our skills combined with the best of modern technology offer an exceptional wine quality.
Our winyards are cultivated in biodynamic since many years and certified AB and Demeter (Organic Wine). We suggest you to discover our wines in particular the famous Grand Cru Wine « Kaefferkopfs » of Ammerschwihr.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 230m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Cellar visit
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.