" Albert Schweitzer, a famous Alsace native and winner of the 1952 Nobel Peace Prize, was born in Kaysersberg. Come and discover his birthplace that today houses a museum. "
Albert Schweitzer, theologian, philosopher, musician, humanist and above all doctor, was born in Kaysersberg, at number 124, rue du Général de Gaulle, on January 14, 1875. This famous Alsatian spent his life going back and forth to Lambaréné, a town in Gabon, to build a hospital.
- Altitude : 242m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 10
- Prices :
- Child rate : 0€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 14
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.