" Albert Schweitzer, the famous Alsatian and winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1952, was born in Kaysersberg. Come and discover the house where he was born, which has become the Centre for the Interpretation of Peace. "
In the footsteps of the Nobel Peace Prize winner Albert Schweitzer, born in Kaysersberg, this interpretation centre around the universalist message of peace proposes audacious installations and the use of digital technologies, which will make it a unique place in Alsace.
Enjoy a fun and original experience, based on the humanist principles dear to Albert Schweitzer: freedom, tolerance and mutual respect.
Online ticketing coming soon!
Reduced rate every 1st Sunday of the month.
- Altitude : 242m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 10
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 7€
- Child rate : 5€
- Group rate : 6€
- Groups : 4€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 23€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 3
- Group (minimum number of people) : 11
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.