" In the prestigious setting of the Château de la Confrérie Saint-Etienne, discover the popular traditions and the work of the winegrower over the centuries. "
It is within the castle of the Saint-Etienne brotherhood that the Museum of the vineyard and wines of Alsace is located, in the commune of Kientzheim. In the heart of the Alsatian vineyard, visitors will have the opportunity to discover all the stages of traditional wine making. A true tribute to the winegrowers of the past, the Museum wants to transmit knowledge and offers guided tours to learn more about the wine world.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 200m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 10
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 10 years
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20 persons
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 40
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.