" Take a look around the streets and buildings of the town to see the many traces left by the centuries-old creation of a wine of excellence. "
How does an activity influence the town where it is based? What treasures remain after the passing of the centuries? Accompanied by your guide, discover the thousand and one details linked to the cultivation of vines in Thann, and how this art has influenced the town of Saint Thiébaut.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Matériel nécessaire : Walking shoes
- Languages spoken : French, English
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20
- Prices : 4€ per adult / Free for children under 12
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Thann Tourism office
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.