The tower-choir built by the Lord of the Empire Jean Bernach is classified as a historical monument and dates from the 12th century. The present choir and nave were rebuilt in 1865 after a fire.modern art through the paintings of Camille Claus (1920-2005) offered in 2002 blends happily with the ensemble whose furniture is in the baroque style. The Church of St James was a stop on the pilgrims' route to Santiago de Compostela and houses a statue of the Saint.
- Altitude : 187m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 19km
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English